Ridding the internet of ugly blogs one blog at a time!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

CONGRATS TOMKAT!!!

What a GLORIOUS DAY!!! Tom Cruise and almost-wife-yet-brained-washed-hottie Katie birthed (silently of course... "Don't say a word woman or aliens will eat you")a healthy baby girl named "Suri". Experts say the name means "One with impending childhood trauma". The baby weighed 7 lbs and 7 ounces at birth (only 7 lbs after Tommy was said to have feasted on the chord and placenta! MISSION IAMPUKINGABLE!!!) It is the first Alien for Katie Holmes and is Tom's 3rd baby and ironically enough his third Hollywood Hottie (but this one is TRUE love... Seriously... I am not joking... she IS the ONE!) Nice work Tommy Boy... Nice work

I just thought we should all take a moment of silence (ummm Katie it's just like birth... NO TALKING WOMAN!! BOW DOWN TO LORD TOMKAT!!) in respect for this child and what she will have to go through. Tom will raise the baby as a Lyingtologist and it is said that Katie has embraced the "religion" also!

I love Scientology!! Nothing like a religion based on a science fiction writer!

In the late 1940s, pulp writer L. Ron Hubbard declared:

"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion"
Reader's Digest reprint, May 1980, p.1

WOO HOO!!! SIGN ME UP!!!

Love you Tom and Katie!!!

kisses!

Steve

12 Comments:

Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Lyingtology. Oh my goodness, you killed me with that one. That's hilarious. So, I'm not the only one feeling sorry for that

Bless their little hearts. They're going to need it.

12:24 PM

 
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

whoa, don't know what happened there. I MEANT to say...

So, I'm not the only one feeling sorry for that baby. And his other two kids.

12:36 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

ahahahaha, this cracked me up and UGH can we say "overexposure" on TomKat

12:41 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

but i will say it is funny to see so many shirts being worn supporting my freedom

1:07 PM

 
Blogger Nunzia said...

hahahah thats hilarious!

1:37 PM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

hahahahah! another talented side of Steve! Loved it.

8:16 PM

 
Blogger joy said...

Mission Iampunkingable?? OMG! That was waaaay too funny! I almost spit out the omelette I was eating as I read that! Hahahahah!

7:07 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

and I blame stupid Tom and Katie for ruining my name and any man named Tom, I must now shun all men named Tom for fear of the horrible nickname of TomKat (stupid Tom and Katie)

7:48 PM

 
Blogger Jayleigh said...

LOL Rock on Steve. Lyingtology... hehe

12:40 PM

 
Blogger Thomas said...

Now the family Cruise can go forth and make the world safe for scientology.

12:14 AM

 
Blogger Jessica said...

Only in America. :)

12:02 AM

 
Blogger Jessica said...

Should've added, thanks so much for the laugh--really needed it tonight. :)

12:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home