Ridding the internet of ugly blogs one blog at a time!

Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm in luv with a flickr

It's rockin' it's rollin
These pictures are golden
I'm in love with a flickr...

When I first started using flickr I thought it was just a great place to upload and store photos, however, it is SO.MUCH.MORE!

It has all these great features so you organize your photos into sets, create slide shows, leave comments, add contacts, etc. You can even blog about a picture on flickr and it will copy what you write and the picture you are writing about on your blog! How cool is that!?!

One of my favorite features about flickr is how it knows when your pictures were taken and what type of camera the pictures were taken with. Apparently this is digitally coded on your camera and so you don't have to do any work, flickr does it for you.

So yes, I am still a huge blog addict, but now I am starting to become a flickr addict. I just browse through great photos for hours on end while I listen to music from iTunes and sip on my Cinnamon Dolce Latte. I am sure that I am starting to fit some type of stereotype - and I am De-frickin'-lighted. Next thing you know I am going to buy a Mac.

Here are some cool flickr photos

Cool 1

Cool 2

Cool 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home