Ridding the internet of ugly blogs one blog at a time!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Blogitive

Okay, I know that last post was about having too many ADS, but now if you want to MAKE MONEY BLOGGING then you can do it more than just with ADS. How cool is that?

At first I thought it might be hard to include things like Vioxx Lawyer in my blog posts, but it isn't. It only makes me as a blogger have to be more creative with my blogging skills. Not only that, my readers can learn something new and I can make money without annoying ADS popping up and making my design look busy - it is a WIN-WIN!

And if you have a blog that isn't getting much traffic, then maybe you need to consider using search engine marketing consultants to make your blog more visible?

If all else fails and you still need money and your blog isn't cutting it, then you can Buy Silver Bars which tend to appreciate and are more secure than putting your cashola in the stock market or trusting in Social Security.

So go make some money with your blog and tell them that the blog patrol sent you.

6 Comments:

Blogger jes said...

Okay. Here is the deal:

1. When I came to this site today, AN ENTIRE PAGE AD POPPED UP AND I HAD TO CLICK 'continue to blogpatrol' to get past it. WHAT IS THAT?

2. You can only use 3 links per post.

10:25 AM

 
Anonymous Nick said...

I love it. I'd been thinking about Blogitive and hadn't made a decision yet; this post puts some much needed humor into the picture. :)

---- Nick

1:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've made $30 so far with blogitive, via paypal. At $5 per post.

5:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's another site that allows you to get paid for writing posts with links...www.blog-linking.com

9:18 AM

 
Blogger No Police State Girl said...

Your Blogitive article is really interesting and informative. I was considering writing posts for them as well. Great site.

10:28 AM

 
Anonymous Evolutionary institute said...

Ijoined Payingpost.com too .its same like PPP and blogitive.

2:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home