Ridding the internet of ugly blogs one blog at a time!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Merry CHRISTmas Everyone!!

I (Steve from "Following God's Will/Into the Mirror") wanted to slide on over and wish everyone that happens upon THE BLOG PATROL a very Merry CHRISTmas.

yeah yeah... I made the "CHRIST" part bigger. I am "one of those people" that feels we are moving away from the true message and meaning of Christmas. Even people who don't believe in Christ realize that CHRISTmas is about HIS birth... right? Don't you? I don't think anyone can really argue that fact (fact is SUCH a good word here...)

Here is what I don't get.... If everyone knows it WHY are there those that try and change it? Did the non-believers feel like they were being left out? Truth is you weren't left out at all... the fact that you don't believe will NEVER change the FACT that Christ was sent to earth for YOU. DIED for YOU.

because He loves YOU that much.

Merry CHRISTmas

oh... and of course

God is Good!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Freakin' Hot said...

Hear Hear! Good words dude.

11:58 AM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

I have been signing everything - Merry Christx - that really makes the Christ stand out.

11:25 AM

 
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Merry Christmas to you too Jubal!

3:16 PM

 
Blogger forgiven said...

Hi Sis
Isaiah 1:12-17



12When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

16Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

17Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

Thank You for your Heart

Jesus Is the Reason for the Season

Merry Christmas

7:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fact that it is Jesus' birthday celebration is reasopn enough to sign things "Merry ChristX" However, even more importantly, using "ChristX" really irritates the people who really need to be irritated.

4:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home