Ridding the internet of ugly blogs one blog at a time!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

New Blogs are easy. Good new blogs are hard.

The title says it all, I think. It's hard to burst onto the scene with a blog that is both interesting and well written. New bloggers tend to write long diatribes that are unorganized and poorly written. There are those who will write multiple short entries that are still unorganized and poorly written.
I set out today on an internet journey for a new blog that was worthy of a pat on the back. I had very low standards for qualifying blogs: the blog must be no older than three months, no typos, pictures must be included, and the stories had to be interesting. (This is pretty much the criteria I have for most books that I buy.)
I actually found one. Bo Ba Log is funny, well written and has pictures. Granted, they're pictures of contortionist, but that's what makes them interesting. I'm not sure why Jim Bo uses pictures of contortionists. Maybe he buried the explaination deep inside his blog. Stop by and check it out.

7 Comments:

Blogger Graham Jones said...

That brings back memories.

9:44 AM

 
Blogger Fred said...

Some pretty interesting pictures over there. Especially the Hallowen post.

7:03 PM

 
Blogger Erin O'Brien said...

Thanks for the tip. I particularly enjoy your "craters" section. Always good to review a loser or two in order to feel better about one's self.

blog on ...

4:40 AM

 
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

What about this one???

http://nikkezel.blogspot.com/

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Thomas said...

Oh, I hope I have a good blog.

10:42 AM

 
Blogger Peter said...

Here is a new blog for your review. By the way do you host websites?

9:11 AM

 
Blogger Peter said...

Not my blog, My website http://www.tutuboutique.com/ our contract is up with the current host in May I think. The link yousent me seems to be for blogs.

9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home