Ridding the internet of ugly blogs one blog at a time!

Monday, September 19, 2005

Murder Mystery Blog!

Like Red Riding Hood or Hansel and Gretel I often find myself hopping through the forest - the blog forest that is...

Sometimes on my way to Grandma's house I stop along the way for something delightful, not at the Witches house where Hansel and Gretel ended up, no, I prefer something tangy and sour and so I always stop by Saurkraut's site because she has always cooked up something delectable to eat.

Currently Saurkraut has a Mutual Murder Mystery posted where the readers actually get to comment and write part of the story. I hurried through the comments and caught up on the story so that I too could join in on the fun - and join in I did!

If you are looking for a great blog and a great story that you can be a part of, head over to her site and check out "The Murder of Crabby Crenshaw"!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marti said...

Oh ewww patooie - SPAM! Bah humbug!

(Rinses with minty fresh Scope then asks question)

Pray tell, how does one request a visit by the Patrol?

6:45 AM

 
Anonymous Leo said...

Interesting blog. I stopped by it a while ago, before it really got off the ground, but it's defintely become a lot more interesting.

11:39 AM

 
Blogger Fred said...

I love her weekend stories. We convinced her to cut and paste all the responses so expect a new blog with these gems. It's one of the most innovative uses of a blog I've seen.

5:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home