Ridding the internet of ugly blogs one blog at a time!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

It's Here! A Petition to Remove Andy Milonakis from MTV

Give me an inch, and I'll take a mile. I recently "found" another site that I must share because it is an issue close to my heart:

Seeing the removal of Andy Milonakis from MTV airtime.

There is a petition online to have him removed. Granted, it is a brand-new site and doesn't have much clout right now…but give or take a couple months and it should take off!! If you support the removal of Andy Milonakis from MTV, please sign the petition. You even get something for free!

What? Did someone mention the word FREE? YES! Just for visiting and signing the petition, you get a FREE BUTTON to put on your own site, which will link back to the petition. The site owner even promises to customize it to the color scheme of your own site, if you wish.

WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN THAT?!? Never having to hear the nasal, whining voice of Andy Milawankas again, AND getting a free button for your own site! I'm off to get my button & sign the petition…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
CLICK HERE TO SIGN THE PETITION!!!

--Jes

8 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

Jes! I love that you found this site! I need to sign up.

1:49 PM

 
Blogger jes said...

yes, you do need to sign up. please.

and tell all your friends. :)

3:34 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

found, found??????

8:59 AM

 
Blogger jes said...

yes, i "found" it. isn't that i great coincidence?

11:16 AM

 
Blogger Theresa said...

Right now, on my calendar on my desk is the following phrase, "There are peas on my head, but don't call me a pea head, bees on my head, but don't call me a bee head." Since it was written there by my 15 year old daughter, and it comes from the afformentioned show...GIMME THAT BUTTON!!!

1:10 PM

 
Blogger sarahkline9868 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:09 PM

 
Blogger jes said...

sign the petition, and you shall receive said button! and it will even match your website, if you like!

i have one, KT has one. we're the only two so far, but soon it will catch on and EVERYONE will want one! EVEN EDDO!

(wink, wink, nudge, nudge...right Eddo? aren't you going to want one? whining will ensue until you say YES.)

7:10 AM

 
Blogger Chad said...

I know I'm coming late to the conversation, but who? Is MTV still on the air? I guess I quit watching it after they stopped playing music videos. You know, around 1995.

6:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home