Ridding the internet of ugly blogs one blog at a time!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Not amused with your Muse?

I have to write. It's in me. There's no escaping that itch. I'm one of the lucky ones, or cursed ones (depending on your perspective), in that I always have something to write about.
But what if you don't? What happens when you can't quite scratch that writing itch? Have no fear. I've come across a few sites that may provide that tickle of spritus to breathe life into your blog.
What to write:
What not to write:
Some of the links above are intended for grade school teachers. Who cares? Make the topic work for you. Good luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Edgy Mama said...

Nice, Chad. Is this how you found the query letter site?

1:33 PM

 
Blogger Edgy Mama said...

P.S. There's a new Blogging for Books Contest up--go directly to Jay's site at www.thezeroboss.com.

1:34 PM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

Yes Chad - again great information.

And I need to enter that blogging for books contest by I am so blogged-down right now that I just don't have time.

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home