Ridding the internet of ugly blogs one blog at a time!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Nomination for a Super Star

We have a new Super Star amongst us. Miz Peg of "A Senior Moment" is our newest Star.
She has been nominated because not only does she have to keep her daughters, Square Slant and The Staff Sergeant's Wife , in line as they fight about "who mom loves most", she is also my (our) favorite 67 year old blogger. Taking a risk and joining the world of "youngsters" she can hold her own.

The only thing that would make her blog better is LL Cool J singing in the back ground... "I'm gonna knock you out... Mamma said knock you out..."

Stop by and congratulate her... (you won't be disappointed.) Don't forget to tell her the blog patrol sent you!

Miz Peg-

Feel free to use one of our buttons on your site to "tell the world" that You are a Blog Patrol "Blog Star." Congrats once again!

4 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

I will second the nomination... Yeah for Miz Peg - I do love her blog and I had no idea that she was the mother of the Staff Sargeants Wife!

7:59 AM

 
Blogger Edgy Mama said...

I'll check her out once I'm back on my own computer. I have a couple nominations for Superstars, but I don't have access to my favorites here, so I'll nominate later. Big Kisses to all the BP.

2:03 PM

 
Blogger The Blog Patrol said...

Big kisses back and to whoever fixed the "on-mouseover" font size of our template I am pleased - It didn't bother me too much or I would have fixed it already, but thanks to whoever did it!

2:05 PM

 
Blogger Leann said...

Just red MizPeg, SSWife and oh, her other daughter's blog..lol..all very good.

4:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home