Ridding the internet of ugly blogs one blog at a time!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

NEW BLOG ALERT.

Sometimes you have to just love PURE arrogance. A case in point:

Johan Bach

The name of his blog you ask?

SoFreakinHot

Somehow you just have to respect a guy who is both (aparently) "So Freakin Hot" and humorous. I am sure the girls are swooning all over him... although I am not sure he can see it. It's hard to notice these things when you are arrogant and in love with yourself.

Needless to say, I am interested in seeing how this blog develops. Believe me... I think we are in for a ride.

6 Comments:

Blogger MsThang said...

Yeah, interesting to say the least. He brought laughter to my morning that's for sure.

He may have the looks, but has nothing to back it up. Sorry, I much rather take a geeky guy with a personality and charm anyday:)

12:54 AM

 
Blogger Ben said...

Sorry, I am married. ;)

7:56 AM

 
Blogger Edgy Mama said...

I'm doubting the pic is actually him. Him in his dreams perhaps.

12:33 PM

 
Blogger MsThang said...

Damn I am going to have to set my sites on some one else :( Any takers? hehe

2:43 AM

 
Blogger Eddo said...

I think this guy might be our first crater!

7:41 PM

 
Blogger 50 Feet said...

Oh, this is a great concept - I love it!

7:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home