Ridding the internet of ugly blogs one blog at a time!

Monday, June 13, 2005

More than Words...

Patrolling the blogosphere today I ran across some photo blogs that I really liked. I decided to do some searches to see if I could find some really great photo blogs and these are the ones that really impressed me.

sensitivelight

jimbus

brownglasses

lowresolution

I only placed these 4 here because I know everyone is busy blogging and commenting and you don't have time to go out and look at 50 different websites. I looked at about 50 myself today and found these were my favorites.

Johan d'Anvers of Holland was on my list, however, I lost his blogspot address and I can't seem to find it no matter how I input his name into Google. Johan, if you stop by, please leave your site address so we can stop in and say hello.

If you see a great photo blog, or you know of others that are as amazing as the ones above, then please leave the addy in the comments section so we can explore them.

Next on my list to patrol - Illustration Blogs.

Happy Blogging!

2 Comments:

Anonymous gigem said...

how bout some sports blogs?!

7:51 PM

 
Anonymous canon-craig said...

Blogging 101: The Fundamentals of a Great Blog

13. Don't take close-up pictures of flowers or plants. Everyone is doing it and it's becoming boring. Take close-up shots of the dust under you bed or something that we haven't all seen instead.

12:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home