Ridding the internet of ugly blogs one blog at a time!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Rules of Blog Patrol

1st RULE: You do not talk about the founder of Blog Patrol.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about Eddo - the Founder of The Blog Patrol.

3rd RULE: If someone says something bad about the founder of Blog Patrol, Hell is coming to breakfast for them and their blog.

4th RULE: Only leave comments that talk about the coolness of The Blog Patrol.

5th RULE: Only Blog Patrol is allowed to be called The Blog Patrol.

6th RULE: No dorks allowed in The Blog Patrol.

7th RULE: Only interesting people will be allowed to be part of The Blog Patrol.

8th RULE: If this is your first time to be patrolled by The Blog Patrol, consider yourself very lucky, we will be back, and we expect changes.

6 Comments:

Blogger Angelica said...

Wow. So awesome. I like the little guy at the top.

6:33 AM

 
Blogger Molicious said...

Dude, you rule. I'm on the members list. Suh-weet!

7:00 AM

 
Blogger Cookie723 said...

I posted, I posted!
Oh, to be a 'superstar!' ;)

8:12 AM

 
Anonymous Genuine said...

Yay! Amber a true Superstar! She got me started you know!

10:35 AM

 
Anonymous Genuine said...

Oh and Eddo Halle Barry wants your baby......Now is the time to act my friend!!!! You could be a SAHB (stay at home blogger) Don't worry I got yer back!

10:37 AM

 
Blogger Rude Cactus said...

Ya know, I was sitting around talking about The Blog Patrol the other day...oh..crap!

4:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home