Ridding the internet of ugly blogs one blog at a time!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Blog Maverick - Mark Cuban's Blog

While patroling the blog neighborhood I ran across a blog that peaked my interest. It is Mark Cuban's blog - Blog Maverick.

Considering the amount of cashola that he has I was surprised to find that his blog is really plain and filled to the brim with geek links. I guess it is true what they say, "Once a geek, always a geek". (Do "they" really even say that? I don't know, but they should.)

I then read his current blog entry and I realized why he didn't take up writing as a career. Plagued by grammatical errors and an inefficient writing style - Blog Maverick should receive a "grammo-wammo" citation - the newest citation being delivered by The Blog Patrol.

The only reason I didn't give him the "grammo-wammo" citation was because I am sure Mark is very busy and I am actually quite surprised and pleased that he is blogging at all. Like Michael Jackson and O.J. Simpson I will allow Mr. Cuban's celebrity status to allow him to skirt the law this time. However, if he keeps breaking the blog laws then I will be forced to reign down on him with BP fury.

As for the rest of you out there in the blogosphere - keep blogging and remember that big brother is indeed watching.

6 Comments:

Blogger Edgy Mama said...

Clearly, this is you, Eddo. You said "reign" instead of "rain." Oops, I'm not supposed to talk about you, am I.
I have no idea who Mark Cuban is, so go ahead and give him a slamm-whammo or whatever.

1:27 PM

 
Blogger The Blog Patrol said...

Mark Cuban is the owner of the Dallas Mavericks. He is famous for selling his company for 3 billion dollars to Yahoo. And then he bought the Mavericks and turned them into a winning team in a very short amount of time.

Funny about the reign thing - I actually paused when I wrote this one and I thought I had it right - I thought it was reign as in Reign of Terror - but now that I re-read it you are right!

1:37 PM

 
Blogger Chad said...

Don't rain on Eddo's parade. He reigns supreme here. I think he can choose who to rein in or not.

Ha. Couldn't resist.

Cuban alledgedly reads his email. So blast him all you want. He'll probably write you back.

3:25 PM

 
Anonymous richard said...

Mark does indeed respond to email. I know this as I commented on his 5/21 post regarding the end of the Mavs season only to see my comment (along with every comment that didn't praise the Mavs and stroke MC's ego) deleted after about an hour. I emailed Mark to ask why he deleted my comment and he responded somewhat vaguely that he had decided to "cut off the comments". He never did admit that he deleted many comments, so beware when commenting on his blog; if he doesn't like what you say, he'll remove it, no matter whether its germane to the topic or not.

7:43 PM

 
Blogger RC said...

So far Mark has not deleted my posted post on their post that you posted to, but he has not wrote me back. Maybe he's shy.

I did notise he made a mistake in spelling and gramma, he ment to write Matter, but he wrote many instead in the second paragraph.

"In fact, it doesnt many how many times you strike out."

Maybe that's his favorite word since he has so many dollars!

1:10 AM

 
Anonymous richard said...

i've posted my deleted comment on my blog and will have the email thread with cuban up soon...

3:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home