Ridding the internet of ugly blogs one blog at a time!

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Bad Blogs, Bad Blogs, what you gonna do...

While out patroling this weekend, I found some bad blogs and I felt that I needed to leave them citations.

After a myriad of citations, I came across this quiz that lets you know if your blog owns you:

http://wannabegirl.org/quiz/owned/

I took the quiz ,and it appears that my blog owns 68.75% of my time. Which is fine, I don't mind so much--I think that if more people took the necessary time working on their blogs then I would have to spend less time giving out citations! I was actually disappointed in my score--I thought it would be closer to 80% as it seems that 80% of the time I am blogging or designing blogs.

Unfortunately, this (uunoeiluurffeu.blogspot.com) particular blog gets the Annoyblog award, as I couldn't leave the site. I had this super annoying java script pop up thingy that said, "Do you love me," and no matter what I typed in the box, it wouldn't let me close the page or leave the page. I plan to find some way to hack this blog site and delete it along with all of the entries.

If your blog makes me kill a process in order to leave it, then I will make it my personal goal to rid the blogospere of your site.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Eddo of Posted Note

8 Comments:

Blogger Edgy Mama said...

Party on, Eddo. Do we have a citation button that we can leave in our righteous wakes?

1:59 PM

 
Blogger Edgy Mama said...

Whew. My blog only owns 31% of me--so far. I have yet to neglect my children (much) for blogging. Although today my six-year-old spied me on my computer as said, "Mommy, are you working on your blog or your book?" You can guess what the answer was. Little rascal.

2:02 PM

 
Blogger jes said...

i tried visiting uunoeiluurffeu.blogspot.com, but you must have already hacked in. it's gone!

by the way, my blog owns 56.25% of me.

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Wow I seem to be the most balanced as I only scored a 25% on the quiz. That or my life needs more blogging because I did check yes to the question asking if I wished I could make a career of blogging. Pshaw, who wouldn't?

1:44 PM

 
Blogger Demented M said...

What a neat site--I love the concept.

Don't visit me though, I'm afraid of what you'll say and I don't want to be hacked.

M

5:02 AM

 
Blogger Ben said...

I am only 35.7% owned by my blog.

"Pshaw"

That's funny Katie. lol.

7:25 AM

 
Anonymous Genuine said...

I'm just a rented mule!

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Amanda Sue said...

my blog owns 12.5% of me.

since that is such a small percentage of my life, i will ostracize myself from the Blog Patrol by saying that I think that the BP is self-righteous and mean.

haveaniceday.

4:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home